History of Wikirenderer.
WikiRenderer is released under the
- Version 3.1.8, 05/28/2016
- Fix autoloading of WikiTextLine classes
- Version 3.1.7, 06/05/2015
- Installable with Composer, as the jelix/wikirenderer package
- Fix some Docbook conformance
- Version 3.1.6, 02/02/2015
- Compatibility with PHP 5.4+: added a "charset" parameter in the configuration object, to be used with htmlspecialchars.
- New hosting 12/28/2012
The project is hosted on https://github.com/laurentj/wikirenderer
- Version 3.1.5, 07/14/2012
- improvements into the dokuwiki_to_docbook rules
- Version 3.1.4, 04/20/2012
- Improved WikiRendererConfig::processLink. It returns now the url and the label
- Version 3.1.3, 04/09/2012
- WikiRendererConfig contains now a processLink method so it is easier to reuse an existing rules with a different link process without redefining classes
- fixed wr to wr3 convertion
- wr3 rules: tags should be ignored inside the code tag, so we don't have to escape every reserved characters
- New hosting, 10/30/2011
- The web site has been moved to http://wikirenderer.jelix.org
- The project is hosted on https://bitbucket.org/laurentj/wikirenderer
- Version 3.1.2, 12/27/2009
- fixed bugs in the dokuwiki_to_xhtml rule
- Version 3.1.1, 09/08/2009
- better compatibility with PHP 5.3
- fixed a notice on an undefined variable
- fixed a bug: WR3 rule didn't generate good markup when
</code> was on the same line of
For the following versions, no changelog since it was only used by some
frenchies, so it is useless for the futur users of the world :-) (I didn't publish the web site
in english until the 3.1 version). However, you can see old history
by retrieving the changelog from the subversion repository of WikiRenderer.
- Version 3.1, 06/19/2009
- Version 3.0, 02/03/2007
- Version 3.0 RC1, 10/10/2006
- Version 3.0 beta, 09/28/2006
- Version 2.0.6, 09/26/2004.
- Version 2.0.5, 05/16/2004.
- Version 2.0.4, 01/28/2004
- Version 2.0.3, 01/22/2004.
- Version 2.0.2, 01/21/2004.
- Version 2.0.1, 01/19/2004.
- Version 2.0.0, 01/18/2004.
- Version 2.0RC2, 01/07/2004.
- Version 2.0RC1, 12/23/2003.
- Version 1.0 , 04/15/2003.